Twenty-first International Conference on Environmental, Cultural, Economic & Social Sustainability
January 23 - 25, 2025
Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Florida International University
Miami, United States of America
Welcome to the micro-site for the Twenty-first International Conference on Environmental, Cultural, Economic & Social Sustainability.
Founded in 2005, the On Sustainability Research Network is brought together by a common concern for sustainability from a holistic perspective, where environmental, cultural, economic, and social interests intersect. We seek to build an epistemic community where we can make linkages across disciplinary, geographic, and cultural boundaries.
The Twenty-first International Conference on Environmental, Cultural, Economic & Social Sustainability features research addressing the following annual themes and special focus:
- 2025 Special Focus—Sustainable Development for a Dynamic Planet: Lessons, Priorities, and Solutions
- Theme 1: Ecological Realities
- Theme 2: Participator Process
- Theme 3: Economic, Social and Cultural Context
- Theme 4: Education, Assessment, and Policy
We are interested in the following questions:
- How do Ecological Realities Necessarily Frame Our Planetary Existence?
- Whose Sustainable Future?
- What are the Pressing Demands of Our Time?
- Framing Responsibility to Act?